16 January 2014

Book News: The Unpredictable Consequences of Love by Jill Mansell

One of my favourite ever chick lit authors Jill Mansell is finally back with a brilliant new novel, The Unpredictable Consequences of Love! I adore her stories, and I'm lucky enough to already be reading it, and it's certainly worth the wait, I am enjoying every page! It's released on January 30th, and the gorgeous bright yellow cover is so eye-catching and bright, it certainly brightens up my dull winter evenings as I'm reading!

You can pre-order The Unpredictable Consequences of Love as a hardback or an eBook now.

"When Josh Strachan, newly returned to his home in north Cornwall from sunny California, first meets Sophie Wells, he's immediately smitten. Sophie's pretty, she's funny, she has lots of friends and she clearly loves her job as a photographer, despite the sometimes tricky clients. There's just one problem: Sophie has very firmly turned her back on love. It's nothing personal, she tells Josh, but she just doesn't do dates. And no one - even Sophie's scatty best friend Tula - will tell him why. Josh is sure Sophie likes him, though, and he's just got to find out what's put her off romance. And then put things right..."

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I can't wait for this book!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait for a new Mansell. I love her too!

    ReplyDelete