6 January 2014

Book News: The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter

Welcome back to my blog! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and a very happy new year. Now I'm back with lots of book news, and first up is a the first in a new series by author Alexandra Potter! Her new book The Love Detective is out on January 16th 2014, and I'm lucky enough to have a copy on my shelf to review! It looks like a really good read, and I'm excited to start a new book series :)

You can pre-order The Love Detective as a paperback or an eBook now.

"'In a way, I'm a bit of a love detective. Because what's a greater mystery than love?'

Meet Ruby Miller. A writer who makes happy-ever-afters happen. Until she discovers her fiance is a lying cheat and loses her faith in love. So when her sister invites her on a beach holiday to Goa to forget about him, Ruby jumps on a plane . . . and into an extraordinary adventure.

Stolen bags, a runaway sister and a handsome American stranger sweep Ruby into a magical mystery tour across India. Amid fortresses and fortune tellers, and a whirlwind of weddings, she uncovers fascinating stories of love, lost and found.

But as the mysteries deepen, secrets are revealed that turn Ruby's life upside down. And what started as a journey to find her sister, becomes a journey to find herself - and love - again."

No comments:

Post a Comment