14 September 2013

Support 'Books Are My Bag'!


I hope you guys have been out supporting the amazing Books Are My Bag campaign today! It's been a day to go out and support your local bookshop and buy yourself a book and hopefully an amazing 'Books Are My Bag' canvas bag too, exclusively available at bookshops nationwide. I've got my bag, and Harry and I did our bit earlier going out to get him a few new books to share, so I hope this campaign has had an effect on people and made you want to keep shopping at your local bookshop and not so much online! Nothing beats going into a bookshop, browsing and taking home those lovely books to enjoy so let's keep our bookshops alive, and show everyone that Books are OUR bag! :)

Find out loads more about the campaign at their website or via their Twitter page!

No comments:

Post a Comment