2 September 2013

Book News: Make My Wish Come True by Fiona Harper

This book caught my eye when I was browsing for Christmas titles on Amazon the other day, and reminded me I have another of Fiona Harper's festive offerings on my bookshelf to enjoy! Her latest book Make My Wish Come True is due on out on November 1st, complete with colourful festive-style cover, and I think it sounds like a great read, and one I'll add to my festive must-reads list!

You can pre-order Make My Wish Come True as an eBook or a paperback now.

"Family-orientated and Christmas-dinner cook extraordinaire Juliet is trying to keep it together in the wake of her marriage breakdown two Christmases ago, but the cracks are beginning to show. Bright and vivacious Gemma was always the favourite daughter… So she has no qualms about leaving Christmas in her sister Juliet’s capable hands; and escaping the pressures of her glamorous job, and the festive madness by jetting off to somewhere warm. When Gemma shirks responsibility once too many and announces she’s off to the Caribbean (again!); Juliet finally snaps. Gemma offers her sister the perfect solution - to swap Christmases: she’ll stay home and cook the turkey (how hard can it be?) and Juliet can fly off into the sun and have a restorative break. In the midst of all the chaos, there’s Will, Juliet’s dishy neighbour who’s far too nice to float Gemma’s boat and may secretly harbour feelings for her sister; and Marco, the suave Italian in the villa next door, who has his own ideas about the best way to help Juliet unwind. Will the sisters abandon caution and make this a Christmas swap to remember?"

No comments:

Post a Comment