17 July 2013

Book News: The Flavours of Love by Dorothy Koomson

I am a massive Dorothy Koomson fan - her books often take my breath away, and her writing is just fantastic to read. Dorothy is back this year, on 7th November to be precise, with a brand new book called The Flavours of Love. The new cover is featured on the left, and while I wasn't hugely keen on it at first, it's grown on me as it's very different to anything else out there, and I of course can't wait to read the book, it sounds so intriguing!

You can pre-order The Flavours of Love as a hardback now.

"'I'm looking for that perfect blend of flavours; the taste that used to be you. If I find it, I know you'll come back to me.'

It's been 18 months since my husband was murdered and I've decided to finish writing The Flavours of Love, the cookbook he started before he died. Everyone thinks I'm coping so well without him - they have no idea what I've been hiding or what I do away from prying eyes. But now that my 14-year-old daughter has confessed something so devastating it could destroy our family all over again, and my husband's killer has started to write to me claiming to be innocent, I know it's only a matter of time before the truth about me and what I've done is revealed to the world.

My name is Saffron Mackleroy and this is my story."

No comments:

Post a Comment