23 April 2013

Book News: The State We're In by Adele Parks

Adele Parks has quickly become an author I don't want to miss, and I am lucky enough to already have a review copy of her brand new book The State We're In, which is due out on 4th July. I have to say I like the cover of it, quite colour and eye-catching, and the synopsis sounds really interesting too, I am intrigued to find out more when I read it!

You can pre-order The State We're In as a hardback or an eBook now.

"What are the odds that the stranger sitting next to you on a plane is destined to change your life? Especially when they appear to be your opposite in every way.

She's a life-long optimist, looking for her soul mate in every man she meets; he's a resolute cynic - cruel experience has taught him never to put his faith in anyone.

People can surprise you. In the time it takes to fly from London to Chicago, each finds something in the other that they didn't even realise they needed.

Their pasts are such that they can never make one another happy and it's when they get off the plane that their true journey begins..."

No comments:

Post a Comment