15 September 2012

Book Cover Alert! The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan

I don't normally post book covers at the weekend, and I haven't touched on 2013 releases yet, but I couldn't resist when I saw this gorgeous cover!! Jenny Colgan's novel The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris isn't due out until 14th March 2013, but already I can't wait, and the cover makes it all the more enticing! It's purple, and pretty, and French looking, and I love it! Are you loving this cover as much as I am?!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! I'm eagerly anticipating this book, having read Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe (which was excellent) by Jenny Colgan too!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of Jenny's ebooks (replacing the old tattered paperbacks I did have LOL) and I am excited about the release of this new book very soon.

    ReplyDelete