2 August 2012

Book News: Dearest Rose by Rowan Coleman

Rowan Coleman's 2011 book Lessons in Laughing Out Loud was one of my favourite reads of last year, so I've been hugely looking forward to her book for this year, Dearest Rose. I have to say I really like the cover, it's simple and elegant looking, and the story sounds like one I'm going to enjoy reading! It's out on 27th September.

"'You are a remarkable woman and you deserve all the happiness, contentment and love in the world. I, for one, know that I have never met anyone quite like you.'

When Rose Pritchard turns up on the doorstep of a Cumbrian B&B it is her last resort. She and her seven-year-old daughter Maddie have left everything behind. And they have come to the village of Millthwaite in search of the person who once offered Rose hope.

Almost immediately Rose wonders if she's made a terrible mistake - if she's chasing a dream - but she knows in her heart that she cannot go back. She's been given a second chance - at life, and love - but will she have the courage to take it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment