12 January 2012

Book News: A Walk In The Park by Jill Mansell

The lovely Jill Mansell is back next month with (amazingly) her 23rd novel, A Walk In The Park! Jill's books are always wonderful, heart-warming novels and I really can't wait to read this one! I think the green cover really suits the book and the title as well! It's due out on 16th February and here's the synopsis:

"It's been a while, but Lara Carson's back in Bath and lives are set to change as a result. Because Lara left her family and boyfriend Flynn eighteen years ago without a word to anyone. Why has no one heard from her since? Her childhood best friend Evie is thrilled Lara's back and able to share her happiness. Evie's about to walk down the aisle with her dream man, Joel. Or so she thinks... Then there's Flynn Erskine, even more attractive now and stunned to see Lara again. The spark between them is as strong as ever, but how's Flynn going to react when he discovers the secret she's been keeping from him? Oh yes, there's a lot of catching up to be done..."

You can pre-order A Walk In The Park in both paperback and as an eBook  now!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I loved Jill's last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cover! i'm ashamed to say I've only read one of Jill's other books..I should give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover, I have read quite a few Jill's books and liked them aiside from her last one. Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will this be released in the US? I love all of Jill's books and I can't wait to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete